The tractor is an agricultural vehicle. To mechanize various agricultural tasks, Tractors have traditionally been used on farms. Agricultural implements must be mounted on the tractor and can also provide a power source if the implement is mechanized. The agricultural tractor is used to pull and push agricultural machinery. It is used for plowing, tilling, dissolving, raking, maintaining landscaping, moving or spreading fertilizers, clearing bushes, and planting fields. Taking into account the above benefits, the Bank is providing credit facilities to farmers for the purchase of a tractor.
ZTBL Loan for Tractor Terms & Condition
1. Eligibility criteria: Farmers who have their own and appropriate autonomous agriculture. land to cover the viability of the tractor loan are entitled to make use of the loan facility for the purchase of new tractors and vehicles for the transport of agricultural products from farm to market, etc.
2. Required documents: CNIC copy, Loan Case File embedded in the system, Agri. Pass Book / Fard Jamabandi and 2 recent photographs
3. Maximum loan limit: Rs 1,500 crore per borrower / party.
4. Collateral: Borrowers will provide loan security / collateral according to Bank policy.
5. Loan Disbursement: The loan for the agricultural transportation vehicle is disbursed by issuing a cash order / demand draft in favor of the manufacturer / dealer from whom the borrower has obtained the quote.
6. The tractor tractor registration will be registered jointly in the names of the bank and the borrower and will be fully insured by an insurance company rated “A”.
7. Capital contribution: The borrower will deposit 10% of the loan amount as own contribution that will be adjusted to the price of the tractor.
8. Cost of credit: According to bank rules
9. Loan Sanction: The loan would be sanctioned by CLSD up to Rs. 1 billion and Rs. 1.2 billion for Zonal Chief and Rs. 1,500 million will be sanctioned by the Zonal Credit Committee.
10. Repayment schedule: The loan will be recovered within a period of 08 years in semi-annual installments starting six months after the first disbursement of the loan.
11. Surcharge rate: The current Bank surcharge rate on development loans applies.
How to Apply For ZTBL Tractor Loan
Click to explore the ZTBL branches to apply for the loan and further information: https://www.ztbl.com.pk/contact/branches/
ZTBL Contact Information
UAN No. 111-30-30-30
Phone No. +92-51-9252805