Investment Plus Deposit (IPD) is a no-fee sheet product with special fees approved by the treasury on a daily basis. It is suitable for high net worth individuals and businesses looking for competitive profit rates. There are a variety of investment terms available to suit your convenience (i.e. 1, 3, 6, 12 and 36 months). The benefit is credited to a transactional account (current or savings).
Table of Contents
HBL Investment Plus Deposit Benefits
1. For 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and 3 years, the minimum investment is Rs 20 million.
2. For 1 month, the minimum investment is Rs 100 million.
3. There are a variety of investment terms available to suit your convenience (i.e. 1, 3, 6, 12 and 36 months)
4. Range of utility payment frequencies, that is, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually and at maturity
5. The benefit is credited to a transactional account (current or savings)
6. Competitive rate of return
7. The rate remains the same throughout the investment period, despite fluctuations in the money market.
8. In case of premature payment 2% P.A. The fixed cost will be charged on the principal amount as a fixed penalty in the remaining days until maturity.
9. In case of premature collection, a CRR penalty (that is, 5% of the principal amount) will be charged on the floating income forgiven on deposits recorded for a period greater than or equal to 1 year, but collected before the end of 1 year, during the time that the deposit remained. With the bank
10. Reinvestment option available: the applicable rate will be that of the expiration date
11. Profit calculation: on the principal amount
HBL Investment Plus Deposit Eligibility and Documents Required
1. Customer must provide a copy of CNIC must be attested as well.
2. Customer need to ﬁll out the added request form, request for IPD
3. New bank customer must open a current or savings account before ﬁlling out further request forms
HBL Investment Plus Deposit profit rates
Ø The earnings on IPD will be carried on daily basis by Treasury Division
Ø Click to download further detail written in the form; https://www.hbl.com/assets/documents/Indicative_and_Annualised_Rates_on_Deposits_W.E_.F_1_.4.2020-to-30_.6.2020.pdf
HBL Investment Plus Deposit (IPD) Apply online
v Click to download, and apply for HBL Accounts; https://www.pdffiller.com/100444766-fillable-hbl-account-opening-form-pic
v Click to explore HBL branches; https://www.hbl.com/branch-locator
HBL Helpline Numbers 2021
HBL helplines for any queries or assistance:
Ø General Helpline: 111-111-425
Ø Remittance Helpline: 111-555-425
Ø Konnect Helpline: 111-425-111
Ø Merchant Acquisition: 111-777-425
Ø Ehsaas Kafaalat Program: 111-000-425
Ø Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Helpline: 033-77-786-786
Ø Pakistan HBL’s Outbound Caller ID is 9041