Most of us have a wish to get settle in the foreign countries and make a better future for us and for our families. Many Pakistanis are living in foreign countries to earn a handsome amount of money, some of them have the foreign nationalities and they are living a comfortable life. For a better and secure future, we need a good saving plan and that’s why people work hard day and night to earn more and more to make heathy savings for their loved ones. HBL is offering a great opportunity for those brothers and sisters who are settle in abroad and they want to maintain their savings in foreign currency.
Pakistanis are spread all over the word, we can find a Pakistani person in almost every major country. Each country has a different currency and keeping this in mind HBL is solving the problem of foreigners. You can save your earnings in different major foreign currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, with an amount equivalent to USD 1,000. You can simply manage your transactions and can easily done your business or other deals in foreign currencies.
HBL FOREIGN CURRENCY SAVINGS ACCOUNT Benefits
- You can open your account in IN USD, GBP & EUR.
- · Get a free Cheque book and debit card.
- · Get a suitable profit on quarterly basis.
- · Easily manage your transactions.
HBL FOREIGN CURRENCY SAVINGS ACCOUNT PROFIT RATE
A person can open a bank account with just 1,000$ and the profit rate will be calculated on the monthly average basis. Interest rate varies from 0.10% to 0.40% based on the deposited amount, term and type of currency.
“For example, if you invest 2,000$ and the interest rate is 0.30% at the moment then your current amount will be 2,006$.”
· Service charges will be applied if your current balance is less than 1,000$.
· You can avoid service charges by maintaining a minimum balance equivalent to 1,000$.
· Debit card will only be issued on USD foreign currency account.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HBL FOREIGN CURRENCY SAVINGS ACCOUNT
It is not a difficult task to open your bank account, you can simply open your bank account by following these steps.
· Provide original CNIC/NICOP along with verified copy
· Copy of any utility bill
· Proof of income
· Age limit is 21-60 years for salaried persons and 21-65 years for businessmen
You can go to any HBL branch near you and submit the form