Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card is a domestic payment scheme that will be used only within Pakistan and offers the benefit and convenience of ATM transactions and retail / purchase transactions without the need to carry cash safely anywhere in Pakistan. Will do. Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card is a secure PIN card that ensures security during ATM and shopping transactions.
Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card Benefits
1. A Safe and Secure Way to Spend
Faysal Islamic Union Pay Debit Card is a safe alternative to carry cash wherever you go and whenever you need it.
2. Expense Management
Your bank statement enables you to check the status of your account and manage your expenses easily. You can clearly see the itemized details of all transactions made at POS locations and ATMs using your Faysal Islamic Union Pay Debit Card.
3. Cash Deposits
Deposit 24/7 cash in your Faysal Bank account through your Faysal Islamic Union Pay Debit Card at the selected Faysal Bank ATM.
4. Cash Withdrawals from ATMs round-the-clock
Need to withdraw cash? Don’t look any further. You can easily withdraw your Faysal Islamic Union Pay Debit Card 24 hours a day through 1 Link.
5. 24-Hours Customer Service
Our phone banking officers are waiting for your help 24/7. Whether it’s resolving a complaint, reporting a lost or stolen card, or just activating your Faysal Islamic Union debit card, you need to call our Customer Interaction Center at 111-06-06-06 for immediate assistance.
6. Up to Three Supplementary Cards
Your Faysal Islamic Union Pay Debit Card also allows you to get up to three additional cards for your loved ones. This will allow supplementary cardholders to make financial transactions freely within the limits of the primary card account.
7. POS transaction
8. Internal Funds transfer
9. Inter Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT)
10. Bill Payment
11. Balance Inquiry
Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card Eligibility and Required Documents
All Faysal Islamic Banking individual or joint Barakat account holders (either with or with only surviving operating instructions) or sole proprietors who need a debit card for their local ATM withdrawals and local retail purchases, can apply for Barkat PayPak Debit Card.
Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card Transaction Limit
|ATM Withdrawal||POS Transactions||IBFT / Internal Funds Transfer|
|PRs. 25,000/-||PRs.50,000/-||PRs. 250,000/-|
How do I activate my Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card?
Please follow these steps to activate your Faysal Barkat PayPak Debit Card:
1. Call our Customer Interaction Center at 111 06 06 06 from your registered landline or mobile phone number. If a card is issued against your BTF account, please call from your registered landline number.
2. The phone banking officer will ask for your card number and some standard confirmations will be required.
3. The Phone Banking Officer will transfer you to IVR where you can generate your Phone Banking T-PIN.
4. After successful T-PIN generation, further verification will be done and your card will be activated.
5. Once your card is activated, you will be transferred back to IVR for ATM PIN generation.
Faysal Bank Helpline Number