Under this program, each year, 50000 students from low-income families will receive scholarships for 4- to 5-year degree programs.
• Education expenses and 4000 rupees will be paid monthly.
• 200,000 undergraduate scholarships will be awarded, for four years, by necessity and merit base
• 50% of the winners are girls.
• 2% of the winners have different abilities
• The four-year program began in November 2019 for the 2019-20 educational year.
• The total budget for 4 years is Rs. 24 billion
What is included in Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship Program?
· Throughout expense of the tuition fee
· 4,000 rupees living stipend per month
· It spread all over districts of Pakistan.
Ehsaas scholarship phase 2 eligibility criteria
• All students with household incomes less than 45,000 who are studying in any year of an undergraduate program at any of the 119 public sector universities recognized by HEC are eligible to apply.
• The student’s academic performance will be monitored and focused on satisfactory academic progress, further leading academics to continue receiving the scholarship throughout their undergraduate program.
How do students select for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship programe?
• Based on both need and merit.
• The college committee along with the HEC alignments will test the student’s income and grade point information.
• All eligible students (whose household income is less than Rs 45,000) are ranked in order of merit (large GPA)
• The final list of awards will be posted on the college bulletin board and will also be available on the HEC and college website.
• Selected students must open bank accounts and stipends will be deposited directly into the accounts.
Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program online apply
Interested students will click on the link below and apply online
For online application and further information, Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/register.jsf.