HBL is bringing opportunities for people of all ages to invest their savings and earn a reasonable profit. HBL has introduced “Money Club Account” in which childrens less than 18 years can open their bank accounts. Childrens will learn the importance of savings and this will help them to manage their wealth or savings in the future. They will learn to earn profit or grow their money. This is a good initiative by HBL for childrens under 18 years to make their attachment with the bank and learn about the process of savings through the bank at an early age.
Benefits Of Money Club Account
Here are the top features of HBL Money Club Account,
- Individual can open the account with just 1 RS
- Free first cheque book
- Free first debit card
- There is no need of minimum balance requirements
- Amazing discounts on the use of HBL Money Club Debit Card
- Children can avail free insurance
HBL MONEY CLUB PROFIT RATE
Children can get 4.5% of profit from their monthly balance in the account. Suppose if any account holder has 500 PKR in his/her account so the monthly profit will be 22.5 PKR.
- Children above then 6 years can open this account
- Parents will do all the document work
APPLYING PROCESS FOR HBL MONEY CLUB ACCOUNT
These are the things which will be needed to open HBL money club account,
- Original CNIC of parent/guardian
- Individuals form-B/birth certificate or student card
- Biometric verification of parent
- Source of income of parents or guardians
- Copy of any recent utility bill
Visit the nearest branch of HBL and open an account for your children and avail the best possible banking services.