Enjoy your basic banking needs with ease as you begin to profit from your savings for a more secure tomorrow. This account is designed for individual savers and companies looking for returns on their deposits, as well as continuous access to their funds. Alfalah Saving Account can be open with just Rs 100 with no minimum monthly balance requirement. Profit is not calculated on the average balance it will be paid semi-annually
Bank Alfalah Saving Account Benefits
1. Open with an initial deposit of Rs 100 only
2. No minimum monthly balance requirement
3. The profit is calculated on the average balance
4. The profit is paid semi-annually
5. No restriction on the number of monthly deposit or withdrawal transactions
6. Easy access to funds via checkbook and VISA debit / ATM card that can be used globally at more than 30 million points of sale and at more than 2 million ATMs.
7. Convenience of online banking at all Bank Alfalah branches across the country
Bank Alfalah Saving Account Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The age limit for this application method is 21 to 60 years inclusive. If you are an employed person who works for a company or any other commercial facility, make sure you have your
2. CNIC original and 2 of its copies.
3. Proof of employment (this can be provided by the company or employer you work for via an employment verification letter)
4. An itemized copy of your utility bills (eg electric bills, gas bills).
5. Self-Employed / Business Person
6. The age limit for this application method is 21 to 65 years inclusive. If you are a business owner and want to open a checking account, make sure you have your:
a. CNIC and 2 of its copies.
Proof of your own business in documented form
Bank Alfalah Saving Account Profit Rates
The profit rate of Alfalah Saving Account is 5.50%.
For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 1000 in an account, then he/she will be credited up to PKR. 55 after a month.
Ø Click at the link to download the brief document of all saving accounts with your suitable saving account profit rates: https://www.bankalfalah.com/profit-rates/
Bank Alfalah Saving Account Apply Online
a) Click at the link and fill a form to apply online for Alfalah Savings Account;https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/deposit-accounts/account-opening-form/
b) Visit to your nearest Bank Alfalah Branch to apply after exploring branches in link https://www.bankalfalah.com/branch-atm-locator/
Bank Alfalah Helpline Numbers
> Individuals inside Pakistan can dial: +21 111-225-111, +42 111-225-111
> Overseas Pakistani can dial: +92 111-225-111, +92 42 111-225-111
> For card authorization: 042 111-225-786