Bank Alfalah ensures your economic stability. With Alfalah Personal Loan, get personalized financing without any guarantee requirement and pay in easy monthly installments. Personal loans will be useful for every purpose with free will. The amount offered by Bank Alfalah is so huge that it can fulfill every expense and needs, it ranges from 50,000 PRs to 2 million RS. It requires no guarantee or warranty with courtesy orbits when registering. Every single person, male or female can apply for it whose minimum age is 21 with 30,000 minimum salary.
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Benefits 2021
1. Ease of financing from PKR. 50,000 up to PKR. 2 millions
2. Permanence ranging from 1 year to 5 years
3. No warranty / guarantee requirement
4. Courtesy orbits when registering
5. Hassle-free processing with minimal documentation
6. Affordable margin rates
7. Partial prepayment option
8. Surcharge / upgrade loans for more financing
9. Various payment options
10. Multiple sources of income allowed for higher loan limits
11. Balance transfer service for personal loans and outstanding credit cards
12. Special discounts and minimal documentation for existing Bank Alfalah customers and account holders
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria 2021
1. All Pakistani / foreign citizens with letter of conformity from company (approved companies)
2. Salaried individuals, self-employed entrepreneurs / professionals, others (homeowners / homemakers and retired individuals) with constant rental income / foreign remittances
3. Age limit: min 21 years and maximum: 60 years for wage earners │min: 21 years and max: 65 years for self-employed and entrepreneurs
4. Income | Salary: Min. Gross monthly salary of PKR. 30,000 / –
5. Self-employed professionals: Min. Average monthly PKR balance. 50,000 / –
6. Self-employed entrepreneur: Min. Average monthly balance of PKR. 100,000 / –
7. Minimum 12-month desk history for BTF / BTF with recharge
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Scheme Offers 2021
1. Cash Loans – Do what you want without worrying about cash up front. Whether it’s a vacation retreat with loved ones, a quality education, a wedding, or an enhancement of your lifestyle; you can get personalized payment plans for up to 5 years.
2. Balance Transfer Service (BTF) – Difficult to make multiple payments with credit cards and other loans? Consolidate and transfer outstanding credit card bills, revolving loans, and personal loans into one installment plan.
3. Top-Up Balance Transfer Service (Top-Up BTF) – Obtain financing above the amount of debt you want to transfer to meet other financing needs without having to apply for another loan for it.
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Documents Required
1. Complete application form with signatures
2. Copy of CNIC
3. 6 Months Bank Statement (If required)
4. For Salaried Individuals – Salary Slip/Salary Certificate
5. For Self-employed businessmen and Self-employed professionals – Any Relevant Proof of Business Documents (Tax returns, NTN, Bank Certificate)
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Scheme Calculator 2021
Click at the link to download bank Alfalah personal loan scheme calculator https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/loans/alfalah-personal-loan-calculator
The calculation performed by the calculator is based on the information you have provided and is for illustrative purposes only. This calculation reflects estimated monthly payments that do not include any processing or other possible fees. All loan figures are subject to Bank credit approval. Your actual payment information may vary. Please communicate on call or visit your nearest Bank Alfalah branch or the nearest Consumer Finance Center for precise details.
Bank Alfalah Personal Loan Apply Online
Click at the link to apply for bank Alfalah loan scheme https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/loans/alfalah-personal-loan-calculator
Click to visit the nearest Bank Alfalah branch after located through the link; https://www.bankalfalah.com/branch-atm-locator/
Bank Alfalah helpline
Address: Bank Alfalah Ltd, Plot No. 80, 10th Comm. Street, Phase IV, D.H.A, Karachi, Pakistan