All Pakistani men and women can get mobile from Bank Al-Falah on monthly installments
Go to your nearest bank Al-Falah and fill up and submit the form
Get yourself a ONEPLUS and pay when it is
convenient for you!
3 simple steps to avail Alfalah Step-By-Step (SBS)
With Alfalah Step-By-Step (SBS) Instalment Plans you can
get the products you have always wanted in easy equal
monthly instalments with exible tenures that suit your
lifestyle perfectly in 3 simple steps:
- Call Alfalah Contact Centre at 111 225 111 to place your
order or ll in the form attached to the yer and drop
it at any Alfalah Credit Cards drop box, located at
Bank Alfalah branches.
- Opt for 3 6, 9, and 12 months instalment plan and enjoy
0% markup or choose from a range of exible tenures of
up to 36 months.
3.Receive your selected product at your doorstep free
Terms and Conditions
1.Bank Alfalah Limited’s Step-By-Step (SBS) Plan means the purchase of goods and services by the
Cardholder for the Cardholder to utilise the available credit limit and repay the transaction
amount in equal monthly instalments according to the credit card and SBS terms and conditions.
2.Total SBS prices’ include the purchase price (inclusive of all eligible taxes) and applicable SBS
charges as per the Schedule of Bank Charges (SoBC).
3. SBS processing fee of 2.5% or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher) shall be applicable per transaction.
4. The Bank reserves the right to change all the SBS related fees and charges at its own discretion.
5. The Cardholder shall pay the total SBS price inclusive of all applicable SBS charges in equal
instalments (SBS monthly instalment) based on SBS terms chosen by the Cardholder.
6. Products offered on 0% markup are as per tenures dened in the brochures under the respective
product code/product model.
7. Instalment billed to card holders on cycle date shall be included in minimum payment by said
8. If the Cardholder pays less than the monthly minimum amount on the payment due date specied
in the statement of account, the Cardholder becomes liable to pay service fee/charges according
to the terms and conditions.
9. In case, the Cardholder decides to cancel his/her SBS, the Cardholder shall be liable to pay the
pre-closure penalty i.e. 5% of remaining loan amount or Rs. 1,000 (whichever is higher).
10. The Bank reserves the absolute right to accept/reject the request for conversion of the
transaction or balance to SBS.
11. Delivery of the product will be subject to the availability of stock.
12. The Bank shall not be liable if merchant is unable to arrange the product within the time period
due to any stock issue.
13. All SBS products are subject to availability and market price. Any increase in price will be updated
on website and Cardholder shall be apprised at the time of booking through Phone Banking.
14. All SBS promotions shall be valid for a limited time.
15. Bank Alfalah Limited shall not, in any way, be held responsible for the quality, purpose, tness of
or merchantability of the SBS product delivered by the merchant.
16. Bank Alfalah Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the
Cardholder by reason of a business partner refusing to allow a transaction or accepting a credit
17. By signing the ‘SBS Application Form’, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed
with the terms and conditions mentioned on the SBS yer and the Bank’s website, bankalfalah.com