Increase your savings on foreign currency deposits and take advantage / enjoy the additional benefit of the monthly profit payment. Alfalah FCY Monthly account lets you calculate your earnings on average monthly balance. This product has no restriction on the amount of monthly deposits or withdrawal transactions and provides free electronic statements.
Alfalah Foreign currency Account Benefits
1. It is a saving based account
2. Available in US dollar, British pound, euro, and UAE dirham
3. Calculation of earnings on average monthly balance
4. No restriction on the amount of monthly deposits or withdrawal transactions
5. Check stubs availability
6. Free electronic statements
Alfalah Foreign currency Account Eligibility and Required Documents
The age limit for this application method is 21 to 60 years inclusive. If you are an employed person who works for a company or any other commercial facility, make sure you have your
1. CNIC original and 2 of its copies.
2. Proof of employment (this can be provided by the company or employer you work for via an employment verification letter)
3. An itemized copy of your utility bills (e.g. electric bills, gas bills).
4. Self-Employed / Business Person
5. The age limit for this application method is 21 to 65 years inclusive. If you are a business owner and want to open a checking account, make sure you have your:
a. CNIC and 2 of its copies.
b. Proof of your own business in documented form.
Alfalah Foreign currency Account Profit Rates
> Click at the link to download the brief document of all saving accounts with your suitable saving account and specific profit rates on different balance: https://www.bankalfalah.com/profit-rates/
Alfalah Foreign currency Account Apply Online
a) Click at the link and fill a form to apply online for FCY Monthly Account. https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/deposit-accounts/account-opening-form/
b) Visit to your nearest Bank Alfalah Branch to apply after exploring branches in link https://www.bankalfalah.com/branch-atm-locator/
Bank Alfalah Helpline Numbers
> Individuals inside Pakistan can dial: +21 111-225-111, +42 111-225-111
> Overseas Pakistani can dial: +92 111-225-111, +92 42 111-225-111
> For card authorization: 042 111-225-786