The first term deposit, flexible enough for your needs. Invest now and watch the profit rates align with the market, every time a profit is paid. Invest for 1, 2 or 3 year in Alfalah floating term deposit and get profit with the market rate aligned. You can choose from monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual earnings payment. Any individual can invest a maximum amount of Rs 100 million but on the other hand companies do not have a limit of investment.
Alfalah Floating Term Deposit Benefits
1. Invest for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years
2. Choose from monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual earnings payment
3. Profit rate based on the Karachi Interbank Offer Rate (KIBID)
4. Minimum investment of Rs. 50,000 / –
5. Maximum investment of Rs. 100 million for individuals. No investment limit for companies
Alfalah Floating Term Deposit Eligibility and Required Documents
The age limit for this application method is 21 to 60 years inclusive. If you are an employed person who works for a company or any other commercial facility, make sure you have your
1. CNIC original and 2 of its copies.
2. Proof of employment (this can be provided by the company or employer you work for via an employment verification letter)
3. Self-Employed / Business Person
4. The age limit for this application method is 21 to 65 years inclusive. If you are a business owner and want to open a checking account, make sure you have your:
a. CNIC and 2 of its copies.
b. Proof of your own business in documented form
Alfalah Floating Term Deposit Profit Rates
Ø Click at the link to download the brief document of all saving accounts with your suitable saving account profit rates: https://www.bankalfalah.com/profit-rates/
Alfalah Floating Term Deposit Apply Online
The Profit Rate of Alfalah Floating Term Deposit Account is 6.20%
For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 100,000 in an account then he/she will be rewarded PKR. 6,200.
a) Click at the link and fill a form to apply online for Alfalah Floating Term Deposit;https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/deposit-accounts/account-opening-form/
b) Visit to your nearest Bank Alfalah Branch to apply after exploring branches in link https://www.bankalfalah.com/branch-atm-locator/
Bank Alfalah Helpline Numbers
Ø Individuals inside Pakistan can dial: +21 111-225-111, +42 111-225-111
Ø Overseas Pakistani can dial: +92 111-225-111, +92 42 111-225-111
Ø For card authorization: 042 111-225-786