Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Cards are a safe and easy option to purchase, pay bills and operate without cash. You can also withdraw money from an automated teller machine (ATM) using your Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card.
Connected to the Global Visa Network, Bank Al Habib Visa Gold Debit Card gives you the option to handle purchases and withdraw cash while traveling abroad.
Bank Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card Benefits
1. Global Reach and Acceptability
Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card is accepted at more than 14,000 ATMs and more than 50,000 Point of Sale (POS) locations, with acceptance at millions of ATMs and merchant locations worldwide.
2. Much safer than carrying cash
Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card is a secure and easy payment solution instead of carrying cash. Get comfortable and relaxed while walking.
3. Foreign Transactions
You can use your Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card when traveling internationally. All your foreign transactions are converted from the currency of the transaction to US dollars which are then converted into pure rupee.
4. Expense Management
With an Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card, you can easily manage your expenses. Your bank statement clearly shows the itemized details of all your POS and ATM transactions so that you can customize your account.
5. Up to Three Supplementary Cards
Get up to three extra cards for your loved ones with Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card. This allows supplementary cardholders to make financial transactions freely within the limits of a primary card account.
6. SMS Alerts
The SMS Alerts service allows you to receive instant SMS updates on all Al Habib Visa debit gold card transactions.
7. 24 Hours Customer Service
Whether activating your Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card, reporting a lost / stolen card or filing a complaint, just call our 24/7 Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014 where our Phone Banking Officers will be at your service for your needs. For more information on Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card, please call our Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014.
Bank Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card Eligibility and Required Documents
Individuals, sole proprietors and joint account holders (either / survivors) meet any of the following criteria:
1. Minimum annual income PRs. 2.5 million
2. Minimum PRs. 2 million in current, savings, term deposit or equivalent in foreign currency account.
3. At least PRs. 2 million investment in Allied Bank’s Asset Management Company
4. Minimum house loan of PRs. 20 million with Allied Bank.
5. Senior executives of companies with an annual turnover of PRs. 10 million and more in the company business account. At least a 12 months company relationship with the bank is required.
6. If you meet any of the above criteria, please visit your nearest Allied Bank branch with documentary proof to obtain a premium debit card.
Bank Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card Transaction Limit
|Transaction||Daily Limits (PKR)|
|VISA Gold Primary||VISA Gold Supplementary|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||100,000||30,000|
|POS (Point of Sale) Transaction||200,000||75,000|
|Funds Transfer Across Accounts||250,000||Not Allowed|
Bank Al Habib Visa Debit Gold Card Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee for Primary Card||PKR 1500|
|Annual Fee for Supplementary Card||PKR 900|
|Card Replacement Fee – Primary Card||PKR 1500|
|Card Replacement Fee – Supplementary Card||PKR 900|
|International ATM Withdrawal Charges||PKR 300 or 3% of Transaction amount, whichever is higher|
|International POS Transaction Charges||3 % of the Transaction amount|
|International Balance Enquiry Charges||PKR 200|
|Funds Transfer to any account within BAHL||NIL|
|Funds Transfer to bank accounts other than BAHL:||Free IBFT – Upto Rs.25, 000/- per month/per account.|
For additional amounts above Rs.25, 000/- per month / per account, 0.1% of the transaction amount or Rs.200, whichever is lower will be charged.
How can I activate my Debit Card through BAHL ATMs?
Please go to your nearest bank AL Habib ATM with your debit card and follow these steps:
1. Insert your new debit card at Bank Al Habib ATM.
2. Enter your 13-digit Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number (without spaces or dashes)
3. Enter your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format. For example, for DOB June 30, 1990, enter 30061990.
4. Enter your one-time password (OTP) received at your registered mobile number / email address.
5. Once the verification is completed successfully, please enter your desired Personal Identification Number (PIN) by entering the 4 digits of your choice.
6. Please re-enter your required PIN for confirmation.
7. After successful debit card PIN creation, you will be notified via ATM screen and printed slip. Your debit card has been activated for use. (For your own protection, do not share your PIN with anyone and change it from time to time in the future)
Bank Al Habib Contact Information
Telephone No: (021) 111-014-014