Nominal fee structure and 24/7 Access by Bank Al Habib Union Pay Debit Card makes it your best banking partner. Al Habib UnionPay Debit Cards are a safe and easy option to purchase, pay bills and operate without cash. You can also withdraw money from an automated teller machine (ATM) using your Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card.
AL Habib UnionPay Debit Card Benefits
1. Expense Management
With an Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card, you can easily manage your expenses. Your bank statement clearly shows the itemized details of all your POS and ATM transactions so that you can customize your account.
2. Up to Three Supplementary Cards
Get up to three extra cards for your loved ones with Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card. This allows supplementary cardholders to make financial transactions freely within the limits of a primary card account.
3. SMS Alerts
The SMS Alerts service allows you to receive instant SMS updates on all Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card transactions.
4. 24 Hours Customer Service
Whether activating your Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card, reporting a lost / stolen card or filing a complaint, just call our 24/7 Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014 where our Phone Banking Officers will be at your service for your needs. For more information on Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card, please call our Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014.
5. Global Reach and Acceptability
Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card is accepted at more than 14,000 ATMs and more than 50,000 Point of Sale (POS) locations, with acceptance at millions of ATMs and merchant locations worldwide.
6. Much safer than carrying cash
Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card is a secure and easy payment solution instead of carrying cash. Get comfortable and relaxed while walking.
7. Foreign Transactions
You can use your Al Habib UnionPay Debit Card when traveling internationally. All your foreign transactions are converted from the currency of the transaction to US dollars which are then converted into pure rupee.
AL Habib UnionPay Debit Card Eligibility Criteria
Individuals, sole proprietors and joint account holders (either / survivors) meet any of the following criteria:
1. Minimum annual income PRs. 2.5 million
2. Minimum PRs. 2 million in current, savings, term deposit or equivalent in foreign currency account.
3. At least PRs. 2 million investment in Bank Al Habib’s Asset Management Company
4. Minimum house loan of PRs. 20 million with Bank Al Habib.
5. Senior executives of companies with an annual turnover of PRs. 10 million and more in the company business account. At least a 12 months company relationship with the bank is required.
6. If you meet any of the above criteria, please visit your nearest Bank Al Habib branch with documentary proof to obtain a UnionPay debit card.
AL Habib UnionPay Debit Card Transaction Limit
|Transaction||Daily Limits (PKR)|
|UnionPay Primary||UnionPay Supplementary|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||60,000||20,000|
|POS (Point of Sale) Transaction||125,000||30,000|
|Funds Transfer Across Accounts||150,000||Not Allowed|
AL Habib UnionPay Debit Card Fee and Charges
|Annual Fee for Primary Card||PKR 1000|
|Annual Fee for Supplementary Card||PKR 600|
|Card Replacement Fee – Primary Card||PKR 1000|
|Card Replacement Fee – Supplementary Card||PKR 600|
|International ATM Withdrawal Charges||PRs. 300/- per transaction or 3% of transaction amount whichever is higher|
|International POS Transaction Charges||3% on Transaction Amount|
|International Balance Enquiry Charges||PKR 200|
|Funds Transfer to any account within BAHL||NIL|
|Funds Transfer to bank accounts other than BAHL:||Free IBFT – Upto Rs.25, 000/- per month/per account.|
For additional amounts above Rs.25, 000/- per month / per account, 0.1% of the transaction amount or Rs.200, whichever is lower will be charged.
How to Apply for UnionPay Debit Card
1. New Customers:
· You can apply through the account opening form, if you meet the eligibility criteria, which will be completed at your relationship branch.
2. Existing Cardholders
· If you already have a debit card issued by Bank Al Habib, contact your Relation Branch or call 111-014-014 for further assistance.
3. Supplementary Cards:
· To apply, please visit your relationship branch.
Bank Al Habib Contact Information
Telephone No: (021) 111-014-014