Exclusively usable in Pakistan, Bank Al Habib PayPak Debit Card gives you instant access to your account from over 12,000 ATMs across the country. Al Habib PayPak Debit Cards are a safe and easy option to purchase, pay bills and operate without cash. You can also withdraw money from an automated teller machine (ATM) using your Al Habib PayPak Debit Card.
Bank AL Habib PayPak Debit Card Benefits
1. Global Reach and Acceptability
Al Habib PayPak Debit Card is accepted at more than 14,000 ATMs and more than 50,000 Point of Sale (POS) locations, with acceptance at millions of ATMs and merchant locations worldwide.
2. Much safer than carrying cash
Al Habib PayPak Debit Card is a secure and easy payment solution instead of carrying cash. Get comfortable and relaxed while walking.
3. Foreign Transactions
You can use your Al Habib PayPak Debit Card when traveling internationally. All your foreign transactions are converted from the currency of the transaction to US dollars which are then converted into pure rupee.
4. Expense Management
With an Al Habib PayPak Debit Card, you can easily manage your expenses. Your bank statement clearly shows the itemized details of all your POS and ATM transactions so that you can customize your account.
5. Up to Three Supplementary Cards
Get up to three extra cards for your loved ones with Al Habib PayPak Debit Card. This allows supplementary cardholders to make financial transactions freely within the limits of a primary card account.
6. SMS Alerts
The SMS Alerts service allows you to receive instant SMS updates on all Al Habib PayPak Debit Card transactions.
7. 24 Hours Customer Service
Whether activating your Al Habib PayPak Debit Card, reporting a lost / stolen card or filing a complaint, just call our 24/7 Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014 where our Phone Banking Officers will be at your service for your needs. For more information on Al Habib PayPak Debit Card, please call our Contact Center at (+92 21) 111-014-014.
AL Habib PayPak Debit Card Eligibility Criteria
Individuals, sole proprietors and joint account holders (either / survivors) meet any of the following criteria:
1. Minimum annual income PRs. 2.5 million
2. Minimum PRs. 2 million in current, savings, term deposit or equivalent in foreign currency account.
3. At least PRs. 2 million investment in Bank Al Habib’s Asset Management Company
4. Minimum house loan of PRs. 20 million with Bank Al Habib.
5. Senior executives of companies with an annual turnover of PRs. 10 million and more in the company business account. At least 12 months company relationship with the bank is required.
6. If you meet any of the above criteria, please visit your nearest Bank Al Habib branch with documentary proof to obtain a PayPak debit card.
AL Habib PayPak Debit Card Transaction Limit
|Transaction||Daily Limits (PKR)|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||50,000|
|POS (Point of Sale) Transaction||100,000|
|Funds Transfer Across Accounts||100,000|
AL Habib PayPak Debit Card Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||PKR 750|
|Card Replacement Fee||PKR 750|
|Funds Transfer to any account within BAHL||NIL|
|Funds Transfer to bank accounts other than BAHL:||Free IBFT – Upto PRs. 25,000/- per month/per account.|
For an additional amount above PRs. 25,000/- per month / per account, 0.1% of the transaction amount or PRs. 200, whichever is lower will be charged
How to Apply for PayPak Debit Card
1. New Customers:
· You can apply through the account opening form, if you meet the eligibility criteria, which will be completed at your relationship branch.
2. Existing Cardholders
· If you already have a debit card issued by Bank Al Habib, contact your Relation Branch or call 111-014-014 for further assistance.
Bank Al Habib Contact Information
Telephone No: (021) 111-014-014