AKBL is known as a pioneering company and keeping the old tradition alive, AKBL has once again introduced unique products in the local card market. AKBL is the first bank in Pakistan to launch “Askari World MasterCard Credit Card” under the umbrella of MasterCard. This Advanced Card is designed for AKBL cardholders to experience advanced features, security, control and privileges.
Askari World MasterCard Credit Card Benefits
1. WorldMasterCard is a unique and profiled credit card that allows its cardholders around the world, primarily high profile users, to reap the ultimate benefits. Namely, CEOs, MDs and corporate executives. It’s an extraordinary experience that opens the door to valuable offers, upgrades, special deals and preferential access to high quality lifestyles and amazing deals on international travel.
2. Travel in style with Askari World MasterCard.
3. Great shopping experience with Askari World MasterCard.
4. Experience peaceful travel with Askari World MasterCard.
5. With your Military MasterCard credit card, you can unlock access to a wide range of airport lounges around the world. With the Askari World MasterCard Lounge program you get an honorary Lounge Key Airport Lounge membership.
6. You can get unlimited honorary access to the cardholder with over 1000 lounges in more than 520 cities in over 140 countries.
7. Access to business facilities such as email, internet, phone, fax machines, and conference space in some lounges.
8. Complimentary refreshments and snacks.
Askari World MasterCard Credit Card Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years.
2. The maximum age of the applicant must be 70 years.
3. The minimum income of the salaried individual must be 0.50 million.
4. The minimum income of the SEP/SEB must be 2.00 million.
5. The applicant must fill the Application form and sign.
6. The applicant must provide a valid copy of CNIC/NICOP/valid passport
7. The applicant must provide salary slip or salary certificate (In case of salaried individuals)
8. The applicant must provide 6 months Personal Bank Statement (In case of SEB/SEP)
9. The applicant must provide business proof document
Askari World MasterCard Credit Card Activation/Deactivation
· Through the call center of Askari Bank, a customer can easily activate or deactivate their Askari MasterCard Credit Card.
· UAN: 111-000-787
Askari Bank Helpline Numbers
· UAN: 111-000-787.
Overseas Customer may call at: