Askari Bank proudly introduces Pakistan’s first NFC & EMV enabled UnionPay Debit Card. Askari UnionPay Debit Card offers better security with EMV and NFC facility which enables you to make instant payments directly from your bank account. The card is accepted for retail and cash withdrawals at millions of ATMs and merchants in more than 162 countries, and is ideal for carrying abroad or abroad.
Askari UnionPay Debit Card Benefits
1. Askari bank offers two kinds of Askari UnionPay Debit Card which are given below:
- Classic Askari UnionPay Debit Card
- Gold Askari UnionPay Debit Card
2. Through Askari UnionPay Debit Card you can check the balance nationwide and withdraw through ATMs.
3. Purchases of POS nationwide.
4. Through EMV chip enhanced security.
5. Through NFC technology convenient & quick payments.
Askari UnionPay Debit Card Transaction Limit
|Cash Withdrawal||PKRs. 25,000/-||PKRs. 100,000/-|
|Funds Transfer/Interbank Funds Transfer||PKRs. 1,000,000/-||PKRs. 1,000,000/-|
|Point of Sale||PKRs. 200,000/-||PKRs. 250,000/-|
Askari UnionPay Debit Card Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The individual customer must be literate.
2. There is no minimum balance required to issue or maintain a UnionPay Debit Card. An eligible customer can apply for any debit card i.e. Classic or Gold.
3. Shared account holders can issue additional cards, with the option to operate the account alone. Subsidiary cards can only be issued to joint account holders who operate the account alone with one or more surviving options.
4. A customer / staff is allowed to have as many cards as the number of accounts and is allowed to link more than one account with one debit card.
5. Multiple accounts of the same customer at different branches of Askari Bank can also be linked to a single UnionPay debit card. If the customer has an account in another branch, the branch receiving the application should verify and verify the following through the online system or from the relevant branches.
Askari UnionPay Debit Card Activation/Deactivation
Through the call center of Askari Bank, a customer can easily activate or deactivate their Askari UnionPay Debit Card.
Askari Bank Helpline Numbers
Overseas Customer may call at: