Askari Bank provides loans to meet personal needs and start a business . Pakistani men and women from all over Pakistan between the ages of 21 and 23 can take loans.
These candidates can take loans from Askari Bank
- Government employees
- Private employees
- Those working on a contract basis
- Branch customer of Askari Bank
- People who have an account in Askari Bank
Eligibility Criteria For Loan
- The age of the salary person should be between 21 to 62 years
- The age of the branch customer and self-employed should be between 23 to 65 years
- Monthly Income of a salaried person should be up to Rs 30,000
- Monthly salary of a man working on a contract basis should be up to Rs 40,000
- branch customer’s account must have a balance of up to Rs 50,000 to avail the loan
- A non-branch customer of Askari Bank must have a balance of up to one lakh in his account to avail the loan.
Candidate can get a loan of Rs 50,000 to Rs 200,000 from Askari Bank
Loan tenure : 1 year to 5 year
The candidate will have to repay the loan to Askari Bank in monthly installments.
Askari bank personal loan markup
Askari bank Branch Customer: 23.99%
Askari bank Non-Branch Customer: 25.99%
Branch Customer: 27.99%
Non-Branch Customer: 29.99%
Askari bank Loan installment plan 2021
It depends on the candidate how much he borrows
Click on this link and check how much your monthly installment
If we borrow Rs. 1.5 million from Askari Bank in five year monthly installments
So how much is our monthly installment after adding the markup?
Askari bank personal loan required documents
1= Application form
2 =Copy of ID card
3= Copy of Celery Slip
4= Proof of income
5= Bank statement
6= Copy of Utility Bill
7= Two pictures
8= Biometric Verification
How To Online Apply For askari bank personal loan
Customers who want to take a loan from Askari Bank can apply online by clicking on the link below.
click here to apply online : https://askaribank.com/contact-us/online-complaints/
The best way to apply for a loan is for the customer to go to the nearest Askari Bank to fill out the form and submit it along with the required documents.