It is specially designed for young people under 18 years of age. It can help you save your pocket money and make daily profit. When you’ve raised enough, you can do a lot with your savings; how to buy your favorite books with your savings. So if you are under 18, you can open your own Allied Rising Star account – the first youth bank account and have fun with it.
Allied Rising Star Account Benefits
1. When you open your account, it is in your name. You still have to bring help from mom, dad, or your guardian to use it, like with:
3. Taking cash out from the ATM or the Bank
4. General banking activities
5. You can use your account any time – which means you can take money out with your parent’s or guardian’s help, or deposit money yourself, whenever you need to
6. You get 2 accounts when you become an Allied Rising Star. One account will be your Main Account, which has all your total balance that ‘you’ deposit in it. The second is called your Wallet Account, in which all your profit will be composed
7. Sole debit transaction is limited to Rs, 100,000/- in ARS accounts
8. You get to make ‘daily’ profit. Your return goes in your Wallet Account every day, which means your Net reserves increase every day. The Bank provides you Plus Cash on your profit too.
Allied Rising Star Further Benefits
1. A cash box to save money every day.
2. Your first bank account certificate to be the pride of your bedroom wall
3. Your personalized ID card that you can show to all your friends
4. An exciting gift for you to enjoy at home.
5. A debit card to use anywhere in the world. This Card will give your parent / guardian access to both of your accounts.
6. 2 checkbooks: one to go with your main account and the second to go with your Wallet account
7. FREE 10-Sheet First Checkbook for Primary and Portfolio Accounts
8. Internet banking service to access your account from anywhere and at any time
9. SMS alerts for convenience
10. Free insurance coverage of up to Rs. 500,000 in the event of mishap or misfortune
Allied Rising Star Account Required Documents
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Guardian CNIC and signatures during whole process
Allied Rising Star Account Online Apply
Click on the link to apply for Allied Rising Star Account: https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO\
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help