Now you can receive remittances from abroad, with complete peace of mind. Simply communicate your account number to your relatives and friends abroad, allowing them to refer directly to your checking account.
The Allied Express account is an easy and hassle-free account for recipients of domiciliary remittances. This account gives you relief by receiving your money without having to go to the bank branch.
Table of Contents
Allied Express Account Benefits
1. No opening balance requirement or to maintain a minimum balance
2. This account is fed through remittances received from abroad. No other credits are allowed on this account
3. No deduction from Zakat
4. No tax withholding on cash withdrawals through ATMs nationwide or by check, at any branch counter
5. Free debit / ATM card issuance
6. Free checkbook (10 sheets)
7. Telephone banking and Internet banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
8. Automatic instant credit of foreign incoming remittances directly to this account
Allied Express Account Eligibility Criteria
1. Individuals having valid proof of Business or job
2. Existing Customers (Having saving Accounts)
Allied Express Account Required Documents
Visit your nearest Allied Bank with these documents for application of an each account opening:
1. Your ID documents
3. Proof of job is a must require papers other than valid CNIC.
Allied express account profit rates
allied express account profit rates 12.25%
Allied Express Account Apply Online
Click on the link to apply for Allied Express Account: https://rda.abl.com/#/customer-onboarding?customerType=DAO\
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
> Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
> People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help