With your Allied Visa credit card, you can enjoy the latest features and unmatched value by spending on more than 49,000 merchants across Pakistan and 27 million merchant outlets worldwide! Plus, you can use your credit card at over 1 million ATMs worldwide!
Allied Visa Credit Card Benefits
1. The Most Attractive Service Charge
Your Allied Visa credit card helps you save money where it counts. Your Allied Visa credit card currently has one of the most attractive annual rates on the market, at 28%. So use your Allied Visa credit card at your favorite places and enjoy savings like never before.
2. Chip-enabled contactless Allied Visa Credit Card
Allied Bank Limited is now issuing chip-enabled contactless Allied Visa credit cards to further enhance and strengthen credit card security against fraud and to facilitate the use of credit cards in a non-contact environment. ۔ So you can now use Allied Visa Credit Cards with more active confidence and peace of mind from your chip around the world.
3. Allied Visa Credit Card provides the facility of enhanced security.
4. Allied Visa Credit Card provides the facility of convenience of contactless transactions.
5. Allied Visa Credit Card provides the facility of no conversion fee.
6. Allied Visa Credit Card provides the facility of no chip fee.
7. Allied Visa Credit Card provides the facility of the lowest markup rate which is 2.33% per month for retail and cash advance and only 1.67% per month for BTF.
Allied Visa Credit Card Eligibility and Required Documents
1. The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years.
2. The maximum age of the applicant must be 70 years.
3. The minimum income of the salaried individual must be 0.50 million.
4. The minimum income of the SEP/SEB must be 2.00 million.
5. The applicant must fill the Application form and sign.
6. The applicant must provide a valid copy of CNIC/NICOP/valid passport
7. The applicant must provide salary slip or salary certificate (In case of salaried individuals)
8. The applicant must provide 6 months Personal Bank Statement (In case of SEB/SEP)
9. The applicant must provide business proof document
How to Get Allied Visa Credit Card
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can choose to issue an Allied Visa Credit Card at your nearest ABL branch while all existing customers with Visa Platinum 200 will be issued an Allied Visa Credit Card. Are eligible and can only request a change through it. Visit the branch or call the helpline at (042) or (021) 111-225-225.
Allied Bank Helpline Numbers
Ø Allied Phone Banking offers you convenient and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call our UAN number at 111-225-225.
Ø People calling from abroad dial (+9221) 35301094 for help and people calling Azad Jammu Kashmir dial (021) 35301094 for help.