Receive your remittances as quickly and safely as possible, all included with the convenience of the Asaan Remittance Savings Account. Alfalah Asaan Remittance Account does not require a monthly balance and offers free check books. It delivers free SMS alerts with free electronic statements with a 2 crore maximum credit limit, which is allowed through national remittances from abroad.
Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account Benefits
1. It is saving based account
2. Payment of monthly utilities
3. No minimum monthly balance requirement
4. Free first check book (25 sheets)
5. Free ATM debit card Classic / PayPak (issuance and annual fee)
6. Free SMS alerts
7. Free electronic statements
8. Rs 2 crore maximum credit limit
9. Credit allowed through national remittances from abroad only
10. Cash withdrawal limit of Rs 50,000 per day
11. Fund transfer limit of Rs 50,000 per day
Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
The age limit for this application method is 21 to 60 years inclusive. If you are an employed person who works for a company or any other commercial facility, make sure you have your
1. CNIC original and 2 of its copies.
2. Proof of employment (this can be provided by the company or employer you work for via an employment verification letter)
3. An itemized copy of your utility bills (e.g. electric bills, gas bills).
4. Self-Employed / Business Person
5. The age limit for this application method is 21 to 65 years inclusive. If you are a business owner and want to open a checking account, make sure you have your:
a. CNIC and 2 of its copies.
b. Proof of your own business in documented form.
Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account Profit Rates
The Profit rate of Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account is 5.50%.
For example, if an individual deposits PKR. 1000 in an account, then he/she will be credited up to PKR. 55 after a month.
> Click at the link to download the brief document of all saving accounts with your suitable saving account profit rates: https://www.bankalfalah.com/profit-rates/
Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account Apply Online
a) Click at the link and fill a form to apply online for Alfalah Asaan Remittance Savings Account;https://www.bankalfalah.com/personal-banking/deposit-accounts/account-opening-form/
b) Visit to your nearest Bank Alfalah Branch to apply after exploring branches in link https://www.bankalfalah.com/branch-atm-locator/
Bank Alfalah Helpline
> Individuals inside Pakistan can dial: +21 111-225-111, +42 111-225-111
> Overseas Pakistani can dial: +92 111-225-111, +92 42 111-225-111
> For card authorization: 042 111-225-786